easy application steps
Moisten the enclosed sponge and create a foaming lather. Cleanse the affected area, allowing the lather to remain on the skin for approximately two minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® toner, treatment serums and broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening. Note: Store sponge outside of container.
Formulated with beautiful skin in mind
Our products are scientifically developed and carefully formulated to improve the health and appearance of your unique skin. We understand the importance of formulating with the best combinations of innovative ingredients to provide you with safe, highly effective products that deliver on their promises. All of our products are free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances. PCA SKIN does not perform or condone animal testing.
Dry Skin Relief Bar fact sheet
- Salicylic Acid – controls and fights the recurrence of the itching, redness, flaking and irritation associated with psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis.
- Glycerin – a humectant and emollient that helps to hydrate the skin.
- Tocopherol – a fat-soluble antioxidant vitamin and emollient ingredient.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – a purifying ingredient best known for its softening and soothing benefits.
- Green Tea Extract – a polyphenolic antioxidant containing beneficial vitamins, minerals and oils.